We regularly organise a range of learning, thematic events and SCSN Masterclasses on topics pertaining to community safety. This page provides a list of previous events we’ve held. You can find details of these events by clicking on the links below.
Events are listed by year.
- Community Safety and Community Justice: Joint Working Arrangements
- Lunchtime Launch: Home Safety Map
- Lunchtime Launch: Climate Change & Community Safety Zine
- Is there another way to approach anti-social behaviour?
- Home Safety Scotland
- Collaborative Community Engagement
- Policy Memos: Evidence Use and Community Engagement in CSPs
- Hate Crime in Scotland: the current context
- How to use learning from the pandemic to design better partnership working
- Thinking about Climate Change and Community Safety
- Causation Factors of Unintentional Harm in the Home Research Launch
- Animation Launch: Experiences & Perceptions of Community Safety
- Community Safety Research Learning Event
- Trauma Informed Practice in Community Safety
- Is it time for a new dialogue on anti-social behaviour?
- Collective Leadership on Tackling Sectarianism in Scotland
- Let’s talk about the Community Safety Narrative
- Working in Complex Systems: Part II
- Public Health and Community Safety
- Let’s talk about Participation
- Making the Case for Community Safety: Chairs and Leads
- Preventing Unintentional Harm and Injury through Collaboration: The role of Community Safety & Public Health
- Local Governance Masterclass
- Measuring Outcomes and Learning in Complex Systems
- SCSN AGM and Stakeholder Feedback
- Participatory Budgeting, Partnerships and Safer Communities
- Unintentional Injury Learning Event