SCSN publishes ‘The Scottish Picture of Anti-Social Behaviour’ research
SCSN is delighted to publish significant new research on anti-social behaviour. ‘The Scottish Picture of Anti-Social Behaviour’ report was commissioned as part of our ongoing conversation around a ‘new dialogue’ on ASB in Scotland and facilitated as part of the Scottish Government’s Analytical Exchange Programme for third sector organisations.
- SCSN written evidence on Police Scotland drone use
- Question of the Month December 2020
- SCSN Statement on the latest Drug Death statistics for Scotland
- Press Release: Experiences of Community Safety
- Question of the Month November 2020
- SPARC rural crime update
- Media Release: New Research on Anti-Social Behaviour Published
- Firework Review Group: Report to Scottish Government
- Briefing Paper: Programme for Government 2021
We’ve been running a number of online webinar events over the past few months and we will be providing write ups of these in the SCSN Learning section of our website in due course, as well as video recordings of these events. You can also check out the Events Section of our website for upcoming community safety related events from partner organisations.
Wider Community Safety Sector Events
We will provide updates to this section as we get them!