Edinburgh Meadows Practice Exemplar: Anti-Social Behaviour and violence
Shirley McLaren is the Community Safety Manager at City of Edinburgh City Council. On Tuesday 13th April, Shirley explained to SCSN how her and her teams’ efforts helped to reduce levels of violence and antisocial behaviour in the Meadows in Edinburgh.
Read the full practice exemplar here.
- Question of the Month April 2021
- SCSN Blog: Scottish Youth Parliament Manifesto
- Social Justice Fellows put research to work
- Pre-trial Detention of Children in Young Offender’s Institutions and Prisons
- Consultation on Dangerous Dogs
- Fearless.org & SCSN encourage a national youth conversation on anti-social behaviour
- SCSN statement on Police drones & body worn cameras report
- ‘Measuring What Matters’ Webinar ‘How to’ published
We’ve been running a number of online webinar events over the past few months and we have been providing write ups of these in the SCSN Learning section of our website, as well as video recordings of these events. You can also check out the Events Section of our website for upcoming community safety related events from partner organisations.