SCSN at Euro Safety Conference in Vienna
Our Chief Officer Lorraine Gillies and National Development Officer Dawn Exley were in Vienna presenting at the Euro Safety Conference. We showcased our Experiences & Perceptions of Community Safety animation (see above) as well as our Causation Factors of Unintentional Injury in the Home research.
You can read the Causation Factors research here.
- Feeling the pinch? – Chief Officer Blog
- Climate Change & Community Safety Special
- Justice Analytical Services Safer Communities & Justice Brief for July
- EU Safety Conference in Vienna
- Question of the Month July 2022
- Water Safety Scotland urges the public to be safe around water
- Research Grant Opportunity: Developing Effective Policing Systems, Capability & Resilience
We’ve been running a number of online webinar events over the past few months and we have been providing write ups of these in the SCSN Learning section of our website, as well as video recordings of these events. You can also check out the Events Section of our website for upcoming community safety related events from partner organisations.
- Lunchtime Launches: Climate Change and Community Safety Zine – 2 August
- Lunchtime Launches: Home Safety Map – 8 August