Community Safety Research 2021
The Scottish Community Safety Network (SCSN) are delighted to publish the final reports (including a summary report) for four research projects we commissioned from MainSt Consulting around Community Safety earlier this year. These projects built on previous research into the emerging landscape and future opportunities for Community Safety.
Read the full research and view the videos here.
- Experiences & Perceptions of Community Safety: Free animation video resource published!
- Question of the Month June 2021
- Campaign Calls for Scotland to Reduce Remand Prisoner Population
- Question of the Month May 2021
- National Missing Persons Implementation Project
- Community Safety & the parallel world of cyber safety
- Press Release: Community Safety Research 2021
- Question of the Month April 2021
- SCSN Blog: Scottish Youth Parliament Manifesto
We’ve been running a number of online webinar events over the past few months and we have been providing write ups of these in the SCSN Learning section of our website, as well as video recordings of these events. You can also check out the Events Section of our website for upcoming community safety related events from partner organisations.