This new interactive eLearning module has been designed to compliment local ‘Operator Induction Manuals’ and provides certified training for CCTV operators. The course has been broken down into three 30 minute sections and is supported by a comprehensive CCTV Induction Manual:
Introduction and characteristics of CCTV
- CCTV codes of practice and guidance documentation
- CCTV legislation (Scotland)
CCTV equipment use
- Data management and disclosure
- CCTV surveillance techniques
Managing incidents and communications
- Emergency procedures and responses
- Health and Safety at work
To begin this course, click here.
N.B. If you are not already registered you will be prompted to set up an account before being directed to your chosen course.