SCSN offers a range of training courses that enable continued professional development. All of our courses have a practical focus, meaning the skill, techniques and best practice covered in our training can be used with immediate effect on return to work.
Our current training courses are listed below. Please click on the course
link to find out more. We also provide bespoke training.
- Applying for Awards and Funding
- Community Engagement and Resilience
- Effective Partnership working
- Effective Evaluation
- Evidence Based Strategic Planning
- Evidencing Impact
- Preventative Spend/Cost Benefit Analysis
Some reasons to choose SCSN training;
- Reputation for excellence
- Current and up to date content – we update our training every year
- Practical focus
- Expert tutors
- Customer satisfaction rate
- Our choice of training venue; we select venues carefully and they are always chosen for excellent transport links and high quality facilities
Unless otherwise stated, training courses are free to members, non-members will be charged a fee to attend.
A cancellation fee of £50 will be charged for all non-attendance and for cancellations made less than two weeks before the event.
N.B. Please ensure you complete the online booking process in full. If do not receive a confirmation email you have not completed the process. There is a primary and then secondary confirmation screen and you must confirm on both.