This section provides information, summaries, presentations and reports relating to recent events we’ve held. Events are listed by title.
We regularly organise a range of learning and thematic events on topics pertaining to community safety.
- Let’s talk about the Community Safety Narrative
- Working in Complex Systems: Part II
- Public Health and Community Safety
- Let’s talk about Participation
- Making the Case for Community Safety: Chairs and Leads
- Preventing Unintentional Harm and Injury through Collaboration: The role of Community Safety & Public Health
- Local Governance Masterclass
- Measuring Outcomes and Learning in Complex Systems
- SCSN AGM and Stakeholder Feedback
- Participatory Budgeting, Partnerships and Safer Communities
- Unintentional Injury Learning Event