Our current membership includes local authorities, Police Scotland, Scottish Fire and Rescue, the Scottish Government and Network Rail. Membership applications are welcome from public, voluntary and private sector organisations that support our vision and objectives as set out in our Articles of Associations and Strategic Plan 2015-18.
Our membership is competitively priced at £375 per annum and offers a range of benefits including:
- Free or discounted access to training and events
- Free or discounted access to commissioned services
- Monthly mail out containing two copies of Safety NET-works, our newsletter giving you the latest news and information from across the community safety sector
- Support to use SCSN toolkits such as the Community Safety Partnership Self-Assessment toolkit and Preventative Spend Cost Benefit toolkit
- Invites to attend forums and networking groups on emerging themes and to influence future development
- Voting rights at our AGM and the opportunity to stand for election to our Board of Directors
For more information on membership and how to apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
Download a Membership Application Form.
In line with GDPR legislation, we have produced the following privacy notification relating to SCSN membership.